Nothing immobilizes and stops production in your business like water damage can. Disaster Services has the experience and training needed to clean up any commercial water damage in your business quickly so you can resume production as soon as possible.
Commercial Water Removal, Disaster Cleanup & Restoration Process
Cleanup of water damage as soon as possible is key in minimizing damage. Following is the initial cleanup process broken down into steps:
• Inspection– A thorough inspection of the property is the first step in the cleanup process. Determining the amount of damage and areas that were affected will give us the information needed to plan the best course of action.
• Water Removal, Structural Drying & Ventilation– The sooner excess water is removed from the premises, the better. The longer water is present on the property, the more extensive the damage will be; resulting in high restoration costs and a greater chance of mold growth. Disaster Services will remove standing water, perform structural drying with industrial grade fans and dehumidifiers as well as ventilate the property as necessary.
• Disinfection & Mold Cleanup– Disaster Services will thoroughly clean and disinfect the premises. Often, mold growth and water damage go hand in hand. We will completely remove any mold from the property to keep your business and employees safe from this health hazard.
• Determining Electrical Damage– Because of the dangers involved with electrical wiring and water, having the wiring experts at Disaster Services is required to ensure the property is safe.
• Water Damage Restoration– Our staff will work diligently to save any of your furnishings and finishes we can in the restoration process. We will then start the process of restoring your business so you can get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. We can restore the commercial property to pre-disaster condition or take this opportunity to complete a commercial buildout to make the property better suited to the owners or tenants.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Baytown, Pasadena League City, Pearland, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Cypress, The Woodlands, Spring & Greater Houston, Texas
If you have experienced commercial water damage in your business, there is no one better to handle the job than the experts at Disaster Services. Call us whenever disaster strikes!